Ever wonder how to create a stunning lettering piece? Do you want to learn how to balance your lettering composition, combine layout shapes, and sketch/decorate your lettering?
Learn all of these and get access to more helpful tips and exercises with the Lettering Composition Handbook.
- 52-page digital handbook
- Detailed lettering guides and tips
- 11 easy hands-on exercises
- Zipped file
- Printable (A5 handbook & A4 worksheets)
- Lettering composition study
- Analyzing your quote
- Dividing & arranging your quote
- Assigning shapes for your layout
- Choosing the right lettering style
- Decorations & letter effects
- Composition ruler exercises
- And more!
Purchase and Download*
After checkout, you will receive a zipped file via email. Download and save the file on your device. Decompress the file and open it with your preferred reader. Have fun learning!
*No refund policy. You will receive the digital file within 24 hours after your purchase. Downloading and printing of the handbook are strictly for personal and non-profit use only. If you wish to use the handbook for your events or workshops, kindly send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a commercial/distribution license.
If you want to purchase the physical copy of the handbook, you can get it with the Composition Ruler Bundle here.